Chef mariajane's Note:
This is a simple peppers and steak dish that cooks all day while you are at work , what a delightful smell greets you when you come home at night!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut the steak into serving size pieces. If you want you can brown the meat in a small amouonnt of hot oil before adding it to the Crockery Pot.
- 2Place the sliced pepper rings in the bottom of the Crockery Pot, reserving a few to place on top of meat.
- 3Arrange the meat on top of the pepper being careful not to stack one piece directly on top of another.
- 4Mix all other ingredients and pour over the meat and peppers.
- 5Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours or on high for around 4 hours.
- 6Serve with mashed potatoes and vegetables.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crockery Pot Beef 'n' Peppers
Serving Size: 1 (132 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 412.3
- Calories from Fat 102
- Total Fat 11.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 156.5 mg
- Sodium 600.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 67.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lean round steak