Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 hrs
So easy and really good. Only 4 ingredients, plus the chips. Got this from my aunt Lynn!
- 2 lbs ground beef, browned
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 (1 ounce) package chili seasoning mix
- Doritos or chips, of your choice
- Mix everything together in a small crock pot.
- Cook on low for 2-3 hours. Serve with chips.
This was really good and perfect for some drop-in company that stayed a bit longer than expected. I whipped this up using frozen beef I had already browned and the remaining ingredients. I cooked it on the stove as I did not have time for the crock pot. Then I placed it in my small crock pot to serve and keep warm. Served with blue and corn chips. I'll definitely be making this again! Made as an adopted recipe through Pick A Chef Spring 2010
This was so good & very easy to put together. It would be great to stuff tacos with. thanks for sharing. this is a winner in my book. I will be making this again & again. Plus my kids loved it also.