Easy way to make a delicious treat! Use your favorite nuts: pecans, walnuts, cashews--whatever!
Make and share this Crock Pot Sugared Nuts recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat crock pot on high for 15 minutes.
- In preheated crock pot stir the nuts and butter until mixed well.
- Add the powdered sugar, stirring to coat evenly. Cover and slow-cook on HIGH for 15 minutes.
- Reduce the heat to LOW and slow cook, uncovered, stirring occasionally, until the nuts are coated with a crisp glaze (should be about 2 hours).
- Transfer the nuts to a bowl.
- In another small bowl, combine the spices and sift them over the nuts, stirring to coat evenly. Let cool before serving.