1/2 Photos of Crock Pot Sugared Nuts
2 hrs 5 mins
Easy way to make a delicious treat! Use your favorite nuts: pecans, walnuts, cashews--whatever!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat crock pot on high for 15 minutes.
- 2In preheated crock pot stir the nuts and butter until mixed well.
- 3Add the powdered sugar, stirring to coat evenly. Cover and slow-cook on HIGH for 15 minutes.
- 4Reduce the heat to LOW and slow cook, uncovered, stirring occasionally, until the nuts are coated with a crisp glaze (should be about 2 hours).
- 5Transfer the nuts to a bowl.
- 6In another small bowl, combine the spices and sift them over the nuts, stirring to coat evenly. Let cool before serving.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Sugared Nuts
Serving Size: 1 (632 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 4200.4
- Calories from Fat 3773
- Total Fat 419.2 g
- Saturated Fat 86.4 g
- Cholesterol 244.0 mg
- Sodium 15.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 126.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 45.9 g
- Sugars 76.9 g
- Protein 42.8 g