Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Fast and easy, tastes great! Been at almost every pot-luck in our family for years! Can cook in crockpot or even bake in a casserole dish.Hard to believe this wasn't posted already! Try it, you won't regret it!
- 50 ounces boneless chicken
- 1 (6 ounce) package chicken flavor stuffing mix
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- chicken broth
- Empty can of chicken into large bowl or even crockpot container, do NOT drain.
- Open stuffing and can of cream of chicken, mix with large spoon or use clean hands to break up meat and throughly mix ingredients.
- Place in crockpot. Cook on medium for approx 2 hours or until warmed thru, stir as needed.
- Add and stir in the chicken broth as needed if mixture becomes a little dry. If preparing to bake in oven, add extra broth prior to baking in a greased casserole at 350.
Made this using 4 large chicken breasts (pre-cooked & shredded) along with close to 2 cups of chicken broth & I also used my usual lemon pepper to season it a bit! All for a good cause, because this was a vry tasty chicken dish! Thanks for sharing it! [Made & reviewed for one of my adoptees in this Spring's round of Pick A Chef] Want to check out PAC? Click on this link = http://www.recipezaar.com/bb/viewtopic.zsp?t=327498
I made this is in the oven and followed the recipe as written. It was a good basic, easy weeknight meal. Next time I would use real chicken instead of canned and add some seasoning like pepper and maybe some garlic powder. We enjoyed this. Made for Spring PAC 2010.