Prep 15 mins
Cook 6 hrs
When I use green peppers in the slow cooker, I usually stir them in during the lasthour so they don't get mushy.
- 4 lbs sausage, of your choice
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 large onion
- 26 ounces spaghetti sauce
- Heat nonstick skillet over medium high heat. Brown sausage in the nonstick skillet in batches. As a batch is finished browning on all sides, cut into 1 1/2 in chunks. Then place in slow cooker.
- Slice or chop peppers and onions and put on top of sausage.
- Add spaghetti sauce over all.
- Cover and cook on low 6 hours, or on high 3 hours.