1/1 Photo of Crock Pot Roasted New Potatoes With Garlic and Herbs
3 hrs 10 mins
Audrey M's Note:
I love recipes that free up my time in the kitchen. I love serving these potatoes with Southern-Style Green Beans. This recipe comes from Not Your Mother's Slow Cooker Cookbook. I use my Rival two sided insert so I can cook both at the same time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Yukon Gold, baby new red or white potatoes work well for this recipe.
- 2Scrub the potatoes and drain them.
- 3Put them in the slow cooker with the garlic. Drizzle with the olive oil and sprinkle with the rosemary, salt, and thyme.
- 4With a spoon or your hands, toss the potatoes and garlic to coat them lightly witht the oil and herbs.
- 5Spread out the potatoes as evenly as possible in the crock.
- 6Cover and cook on High until the potatoes are tender withen pierced with a sharp knife, 2 1/2 to 3 1/2 hours.
- 7Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Roasted New Potatoes With Garlic and Herbs
Serving Size: 1 (156 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 154.9
- Calories from Fat 21
- Total Fat 2.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 79.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 2.9 g