Recipe by Audrey M
I love recipes that free up my time in the kitchen. I love serving these potatoes with Southern-Style Green Beans. This recipe comes from Not Your Mother's Slow Cooker Cookbook. I use my Rival two sided insert so I can cook both at the same time.
- 2 lbs small waxy boiling potatoes
- 4 -5 garlic cloves, to your taste, peeled
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1⁄4 teaspoon kosher salt or 1⁄4 teaspoon coarse sea salt
- 1 pinch dried thyme
Directions See How It's Made
- Yukon Gold, baby new red or white potatoes work well for this recipe.
- Scrub the potatoes and drain them.
- Put them in the slow cooker with the garlic. Drizzle with the olive oil and sprinkle with the rosemary, salt, and thyme.
- With a spoon or your hands, toss the potatoes and garlic to coat them lightly witht the oil and herbs.
- Spread out the potatoes as evenly as possible in the crock.
- Cover and cook on High until the potatoes are tender withen pierced with a sharp knife, 2 1/2 to 3 1/2 hours.
- Serve immediately.