Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 hrs
I came up with this when I had nothing in the house to make a traditional roast.
- 4 -5 lbs beef roast, any cut
- 2 (12 ounce) cans French onion soup
- 1 (1 ounce) package beef stew seasoning
- In a hot pan, brown roast on all sides. Place in crock pot.
- Sprinkle the beef stew mix over the roast. And pour the 2 cans of soup on top. Cover.
- Cook for 6-8 hours on low.
Good & easy. We threw in some chopped onion & baby carrots. Made some mashed potatoes on the side... Yum yum yum.