Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 hrs
A quick and flavorable soup.
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen vegetables and pasta, in garlic seasoned sauce
- 4 cups vegetable juice cocktail
- 2 (15 1/2 ounce) cans red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- Place vegetables in bottom of slow cooker.
- Combine all other ingredients in slow cooker and pour over vegetables.
- Cook on Low for 5 hours.