Prep 15 mins
Cook 12 hrs
This was a really simple and good recipe I found online. Depending on the size of your roast, you might want to double the sour cream mixture.
- 4 -5 lbs lean chuck roast
- 1 garlic clove, mashed
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 1 large carrot, chopped
- 1 celery rib, chopped
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 3⁄4 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1⁄2 cup dry white wine
- Rub roast with garlic and season with salt and pepper.
- Place in the Crockpot and add chopped carrot, celery, and sliced onion. Cover and cook on low 10 to 12 hours.
- About 45 minutes prior to roast being done, combine sour cream, flour, and white wine.
- Add sour cream mixture 30 to 40 minutes before done.
- Serve with hot cooked noodles.