Recipe by Elainia
This is the easiest recipe, even my teenaged daughter can put this together when she gets home from school and it is ready when I get home from work.
Top Review by Shari2
This is a very simple recipe to make but it just wasn't for us. I only used 1lb of ground meat and 8 oz of cheese to cut back on the calories and it was still too much. Sorry:-( Reviewed for PAC 07
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 (8 ounce) package rigatoni pasta
- 1 (16 ounce) packageshredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of tomato soup
- 2 (14 ounce) jars pizza sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) packagesliced pepperoni, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown the ground beef in a skillet over medium-high heat. Drain off grease.
- In slow cooker pour in soup, pizza sauce and pepperonis and mix well. Cover and cook on Low setting for 4 hours. One half hour before dinner stir in the uncooked rigatoni. When ready to serve stir in the mozzarella cheese.