Recipe by Johnney
Try this for your holiday dinners; put it in the crock and forget about it.
Top Review by Cactus Arm
Delicious french green bean recipe. It reminded me of the green beans I've had at holiday potlatches and I always wondered how they made it! Easy to make, smells good, tastes good, great recipe! Thanks for sharing!
- 1 (15 ounce) can French style green beans, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can white corn, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 (15 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 cup grated cheese
- 1 (6 ounce) packetcrushed Ritz crackers
Directions See How It's Made
- Layer green beans, corn and water chestnuts in the bottom of your slow cooker.
- Combine celery soup, sour cream, onion and grated cheese.
- Spread over top of vegetables.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cover and cook on low for 4 to 6 hours or on high for 2 to 3 hours.
- Mix crushed Ritz crackers and melted butter and sprinkle on top.
- Serve hot.