Prep 15 mins
Cook 4 hrs
Try this for your holiday dinners; put it in the crock and forget about it.
- 1 (15 ounce) can French style green beans, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can white corn, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 (15 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 cup grated cheese
- 1 (6 ounce) packetcrushed Ritz crackers
- Layer green beans, corn and water chestnuts in the bottom of your slow cooker.
- Combine celery soup, sour cream, onion and grated cheese.
- Spread over top of vegetables.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cover and cook on low for 4 to 6 hours or on high for 2 to 3 hours.
- Mix crushed Ritz crackers and melted butter and sprinkle on top.
- Serve hot.
Delicious french green bean recipe. It reminded me of the green beans I've had at holiday potlatches and I always wondered how they made it! Easy to make, smells good, tastes good, great recipe! Thanks for sharing!