Top Review by Colleen M.
These were really good. I doubled the sauce since that seemed to be the biggest suggestion. I also added about 1-1/2 cups of water to the sauce, I have to admit that I was a little concerned when I smelled the sauce (it's doesn't smell overly good when you first mix it up), however the final result was excellent. Cooked it on low for about 8 hours. My kids ate seconds and thirds.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs country-style pork ribs
- 1 tablespoon vermont maple syrup or 1 tablespoon canadian maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons dried onion flakes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 dash ground black pepper