- 1 lb dried lima beans
- 1 -2 lb ham hock
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 3 carrots, sliced
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup frozen corn
Directions See How It's Made
- Rinse beans in cold water and drain.
- Soak beans in water overnight.
- Drain water and place into a greased crock pot.
- Add enough water to just cover beans.
- Add ham hock, then celery, carrot, green pepper, corn, onion, pepper, and garlic.
- Cover and cook on low 8-10 hours.
- Remove bones and fat.