Recipe by Sue Lau
Really great tasting soup! I like the touch of nutmeg in this. It goes well with the soup.
Top Review by Carianne
SIMPLE and YUMMY. As posted, the recipe is 4 WW points per serving. I used lean smoked turkey sausage to lower it to 3 WW points per serving. This is very good comfort food. It has a "meat and potatoes" taste but is very healthy. I will pass it to my Mom who is needing to make diet changes, and I think she'll really enjoy it too. Bravo and thank you.
- 1 cup uncooked lentils
- 1⁄2 lb kielbasa, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 1 cup carrot, finely chopped
- 1 cup potato, diced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 3 (16 ounce) cans beef broth
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon nutmeg