Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 hrs
- 8 lasagna noodles, uncooked
- 453.59 g ground beef
- 4.92 ml italian seasoning
- 793.78 g jar spaghetti sauce (I use Bartolini marinara with burgundy wine)
- 78.07 ml water
- 113.39 g can sliced mushrooms (I'll add more next time!)
- 425.24 g ricotta cheese
- 473.18 ml shredded mozzarella cheese (I used a whole 3 cup package)
- Break noodles.
- Place 1/2 in bottom of GREASED slow cooker Brown ground beef in saucepan.
- Stir in Italian seasoning.
- Spread 1/2 over noodles in slow cooker Layer 1/2 of sauce and water, 1/2 of mushrooms, 1/2 of ricotta cheese and 1/2 of mozzarella cheese over beef.
- Repeat layers.
- Cook on low 5 hours.
I doubled everything but the noodles (I have a very big crock pot) and substituted spinach for the ground beef. I put it on the lowest setting for eight hours and when I got home, I turned the pot to high and sprinkled some more cheese on top. That melted for a few minutes and I served it with garlic toast and salad. It was a great, easy meal.
My first time trying lasagna in the crock pot and I will try again. I left out the ground beef. Cooked 2 hours on high and 1 1/2 hours on low. Turned out perfect. Also added onion and garlic powder for extra flavor. Very easy to make.
I thought this was an easy and YUMMY recipe! My husband loved it..and we will be making again and again...