Recipe by lazyme
A good recipe for zucchini with simple on-hand ingredients. It can be made stove top as well.
Top Review by DailyInspiration
Loved this zucchini dish -- so simple to make and so delicious. We love zucchini so I'll be using this recipe often. Served it alongside some oven-fried chicken and baked rice. Made for Spring PAC, 2014.
- 3 cups zucchini, sliced, unpeeled
- 1 1⁄2 cups onions, chopped
- 3 cups diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1⁄4 cup Italian salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray a slow cooker container with olive oil-flavored cooking spray. In prepared container, combine zucchini and onion. Add undrained tomatoes, Italian dressing, and sugar (or splenda). Mix well to combine.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 4 to 6 hours. Mix well before serving.