6 hrs 15 mins
A delicious way to make regular pot roast more interesting. Make sure you buy the canned tomatoes whole AND in puree.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut 4 slits in the beef roast and stuff the slits with half the garlic.
- 2Generously season the beef with salt and pepper.
- 3In a large skillet, heat oil over high heat, swirling to coat the pan.
- 4Place beef roast in pan, brown on all sides, about 5 minutes.
- 5Combine the beef, onion, potatoes, tomatoes in puree, rosemary and remaining garlic in a 5-quart Crock pot.
- 6Cover, cook on high setting until meat is tender, about 6 hours.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Italian Pot Roast
Serving Size: 1 (464 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 864.7
- Calories from Fat 507
- Total Fat 56.4 g
- Saturated Fat 22.0 g
- Cholesterol 187.7 mg
- Sodium 211.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.5 g
- Sugars 9.6 g
- Protein 54.9 g