From the Busy Peoples Slow Cooker Cookbook by Dawn Hall
Make and share this Crock Pot Hearty Hobo Soup - Vegetarian recipe from Food.com.
- I use my largest 6 Quart Smart Pot for this recipe.
- I also use Low Sodium V-8 which comes in a 64 ounce bottle and adjust.
- Spray a Slow Cooker with cooking spray ( I sometimes use those new Crock pot liners) for easy cleanup.
- In the Slow Cooker mix together the Vegetables, Vegetable Juice, Bay Leaves, Cole slaw, Garlic Powder and Salt to taste (I substitute 1 Tbs ONLY of Ms. Dash Original Flavor for the garlic and salt and sometimes add chopped onions to taste).
- Cover and cook on low 8 to 10 hours.