1/2 Photos of Crock Pot Hearty Hobo Soup - Vegetarian
9 hrs 30 mins
Chef RZ Fan's Note:
From the Busy Peoples Slow Cooker Cookbook by Dawn Hall
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1I use my largest 6 Quart Smart Pot for this recipe.
- 2I also use Low Sodium V-8 which comes in a 64 ounce bottle and adjust.
- 3Spray a Slow Cooker with cooking spray ( I sometimes use those new Crock pot liners) for easy cleanup.
- 4In the Slow Cooker mix together the Vegetables, Vegetable Juice, Bay Leaves, Cole slaw, Garlic Powder and Salt to taste (I substitute 1 Tbs ONLY of Ms. Dash Original Flavor for the garlic and salt and sometimes add chopped onions to taste).
- 5Cover and cook on low 8 to 10 hours.
Browse Our Top Low Protein Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Hearty Hobo Soup - Vegetarian
Serving Size: 1 (312 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 153.5
- Calories from Fat 9
- Total Fat 1.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 530.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.4 g
- Sugars 7.4 g
- Protein 7.5 g