Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 hrs
I believe this is orginally a General Mills recipe. You can use jerk seasoning sauce in place of the fruit chutney if you choose.
- 1 (3 lb) fully cooked boneless smoked ham
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 (6 ounce) jars fruit chutney
- 1 cup dried fruit, diced (I use packaged trail mixture)
- 1 cup frozen small whole onions
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- Place ham in 3 1/2- to 4-quart crockpot.
- Sprinkle with pepper.
- Mix remaining ingredients; pour over ham.
- Cover and cook on low heat setting 6 to 8 hours.