Recipe by Dancer^
I haven't made this but it sounds great. I don't eat lamb anymore. I am eating lamb again and i just made this..turned out great flavors were amazing.
- 907.18 g lamb stew meat
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 summer squash
- 1 zucchini
- 1 potato
- 113.39 g can mushrooms, sliced
- 118.29 ml bell pepper, chopped
- 236.59 ml onion, chopped
- 9.85 ml salt
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2.46 ml thyme leaves
- 1 bay leaf
- 473.18 ml chicken stock
- 29.58 ml butter
- 29.58 ml flour
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel, seed, and chop tomatoes.
- Slice summer squash and zucchini.
- Dice potatoes.
- Place lamb and vegetables in crock pot.
- Mix salt, garlic, thyme, and bay leaf into stock; pour over lamb and vegetables.
- Cover and cook on low 8 hours.
- (Don't peek, lifting the lid prolongs cooking time.) Turn to high.
- Blend flour and butter, then shape into small balls.
- Drop into stew and cook, stirring several times, until thickened.
- Serve over hot noodles or rice.