Prep 30 mins
Cook 12 hrs
My best friends sister gave me this recipe when I was a newlywed
- 2 lbs stew meat (I cut into small pieces)
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans tomato soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can corn (can use frozen)
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can green beans (can use frozen)
- 4 large potatoes, peeled and cut into small chunks
- 1 (16 ounce) bag baby carrots
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 4 stalks celery, chopped
- Add all ingredients into crock pot and cook on high 12 hours. (I usually peel potatoes the night before and let soak in water. Also I chop the onion and celery the night before. Then in the morning throw in crock pot and go). This is awesome!
This stew was simple to make, hearty and great tasting.Good winter time stew!