Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From Better Homes & Gardens
Make and share this Crock Pot Creamy Tortellini Soup recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (2 ounce) package white sauce mix
- 4 cups water
- 1 (14 ounce) can vegetable broth
- 1 1⁄2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 (8 ounce) packagedried cheese tortellini
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 6 cups fresh baby spinach leaves
- Place dry white sauce mix in a slow cooker. Gradually add the water to the mix, stirring until smooth. Stir in broth, mushrooms, onion, garlic, basil, salt, oregano and cayenne pepper.
- Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours or high for 2-3 hours.
- Stir in dried tortellini. Cover and cook on low for 1 more hour or high for 45 minutes.
- Stir in evaporated milk and fresh spinach. If desired, sprinkle individual servings with black pepper and parmesan cheese.