Recipe by l'ecole
From one of those "five ingredients" cookbooks. Just add a little S&P (and use light honey-mustard dressing) and you've got an easy, healthy meal; the meat falls off the bone!
Top Review by alisha.mills
I'm not going to say we loved it, but this was quite good. I especially like that it was easy and lately I've been looking for easy. Based on a similar recipe, I added a can of corn in the last 30 minutes to add a veggie. The other recipe also called green beans but I'm not a fan and so we served broccoli on the side. It was nice, and will make it again.
- 2 1⁄2 lbs chicken thighs
- 6 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and quartered (about 2-1/2 pounds)
- 1 small onion, cut into thin wedges
- 3⁄4 cup honey mustard dressing
- 1⁄2 teaspoon rosemary, crushed
Directions See How It's Made
- Remove skin from chicken; set aside.
- Place sweet potato and onion in a 4-1/2 to 6 quart slow cooker.
- Place chicken on top of vegetables.
- In a small bowl stir together salad dressing and rosemary. Pour over chicken.
- Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 7 to 9 hours or on high-heat setting for 3-1/2 to 4-1/2 hours.
- Using a slotted spoon, transfer chicken and vegetables to a serving platter.
- Whisk cooking liquid until smooth; serve with chicken and vegetables.