Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From one of those "five ingredients" cookbooks. Just add a little S&P (and use light honey-mustard dressing) and you've got an easy, healthy meal; the meat falls off the bone!
- Remove skin from chicken; set aside.
- Place sweet potato and onion in a 4-1/2 to 6 quart slow cooker.
- Place chicken on top of vegetables.
- In a small bowl stir together salad dressing and rosemary. Pour over chicken.
- Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 7 to 9 hours or on high-heat setting for 3-1/2 to 4-1/2 hours.
- Using a slotted spoon, transfer chicken and vegetables to a serving platter.
- Whisk cooking liquid until smooth; serve with chicken and vegetables.