1/1 Photo of Crock Pot Chicken Cacciatore
4 hrs 15 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place onions in bottom of crock pot. Add chicken pieces.
- 2Stir together remaining ingredients.
- 3Pour over chicken.
- 4Cook on low 7 to 9 hours; high 3 to 4 hours.
- 5Serve over angel hair pasta.
- 6RJ's Note: I made this recipe on 9th of May 1998. I substituted the tomato paste with a large can of tomatoes that I put through the blender. The aroma of the chicken simmering in the crock pot sauce all day was fantastic. During the last ten minutes I added some frozen mixed Chinese vegetables and served the cacciatore over home made pasta noodles (my first attempt at making pasta). I only used one teaspoon of oregano. Next time I'll try two.
Browse Our Top Whole Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Whole Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Chicken Cacciatore
Serving Size: 1 (349 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 550.2
- Calories from Fat 311
- Total Fat 34.5 g
- Saturated Fat 9.8 g
- Cholesterol 170.1 mg
- Sodium 1000.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 8.4 g
- Protein 45.5 g