Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 25 mins
Cook 7 hrs
Roasted pepper flavor. An easy weeknight meal. My family usually substitutes peas for the broccoli.
- Layer in crockpot: frozen chicken, mushrooms, and red pepper strips.
- Drizzle with sherry. Pour alfredo sauce over all.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours.
- About 25 minutes before serving, turn heat to High. Rinse broccoli in warm water to thaw, then add to crockpot. Break tenderloins into bite-size chunks. Cook for 20 minutes, until broccoli is ready.
- While that heats, cook fettucine according to package directions. Just before serving, stir pasta into the alfredo mixture. Top with parmesan.