Recipe by Danielle K.
I found this one to be interesting so I figured I would like to try it out, the time and the servings are just guesstimates.
- 2 (14 ounce) packages caramels
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 8 apples
- nuts (optional)
- M&M' (optional)
- mini chocolate chip (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In crock pot, combine caramels and water. Cover and cook on high for 1- 1 1/2 hours, stirring frequently.
- Wash and dry apples. Insert stick into stem end of each apple.
- Turn control on low.
- Dip apple into hot caramel and turn to coat entire surface. Holding apple above pot, scrape off excess caramel from bottom apple. Place on greased wax paper to cool. Once the caramel has set you may wish to roll the apples in the toppings of your choice.