Prep 5 mins
Cook 4 hrs
We love these meatballs. I adapted this recipe from Quick Cooking.
- 1 cup grape juice
- 1 cup apple jelly
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 4 lbs frozen italian style meatballs
- In saucepan, combine juice, jelly, ketchup and tomato sauce.
- Cook and stir over medium heat until jelly is melted.
- Place meatballs in crock pot, pour sauce over meatballs and stir to coat.
- Cover and cook on low for 4 hours or until heated through.
These are very tasty and very easy to make. I made these for a party last night and they were devoured in no time. Thanks for sharing!