Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
A co-worker of mine has introduced me to this dip. I have had others, but this one seems really interesting to me. I boiled the boneless chicken in water and hot sauce - made it really moist and easy to shred. I prefer to serve the celery on the side but my friend likes the crunch that it adds to the dip. This dip was such a hit at my last party!!
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 3 -4 boneless chicken breasts, cooked and diced
- 1 cup frank's hot sauce
- 1 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1 cup blue cheese dressing
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 -4 stalks of chopped celery (add to dip or serve on the side)
- Combine all ingredients into crock pot.
- Reserve some cheddar cheese for the top.
- Cook on low for 2 hours.
- Just before serving, add the reserved cheese to the top and allow to melt.
Used for low carb super bowl option...then realized I should have just made wings! Great dip though...but best with crackers or tortilla chips. I had celery and carrots on the side. The celery definitely added a nice crunch. If making for crackers/chips, I would definitely add chopped celery.
Awesome! I used fat free or low fat for all of the ingredients to slim it down (a lot) and I thought it was still amazing. Served with white corn chips. Thanks for the recipe!