Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 hrs
Adapted from a recipe in Natalie Houghton's _Slow & Easy_. This comes out fairly saucy. If you want it drier/thicker, drain the tomatoes before adding. Some diced bell peppers might also be a good addition. Feel free to adjust the spice to your own taste.
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1⁄4 cup ketchup
- 1⁄4 cup spicy brown mustard
- 1⁄2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 lb turkey breast cutlets, cut in 1-inch pieces
- 1 (15 ounce) can vegetarian baked beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- Combine all ingredients in electric slow cooker. Cook on Low 5 hours, stirring once halfway through.