6 hrs 30 mins
Very simple BBQ recipe made in the crock pot. Great with coleslaw & beans as a meal OR served on buns.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Season boston butt thoroughly with salt, pepper, garlic powder & any other seasons preferred.
- 2Dice onion & place in bottom of crock pot.
- 3Place Boston Butt in crock pot & cook on low 5-6 hours.
- 4Remove crock pots contents into strainer & separate meat from fat, placing only meat back into crock pot. Meat should shred as you pull apart, you may need to shred more with a fork.
- 5Add & stir in vinegar & BBQ sauce of choice.
- 6You can add more spices , vinegar or BBQ sauce to suit your tastes.
- 7Cook on low, stirring occasionally another 45 min.- 1 hours to heat thoroughly.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Bar-B-Que
Serving Size: 1 (267 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 864.4
- Calories from Fat 507
- Total Fat 56.3 g
- Saturated Fat 19.0 g
- Cholesterol 241.5 mg
- Sodium 1361.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 7.1 g
- Protein 62.9 g