Recipe by RedShirt
This is a good dip to make if you know people are trying to watch what they eat and very good too. I made this a few times for work functions.
- 8 ounces frozen chopped spinach (thawed 1 small box)
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese (non-fat)
- 1 cup part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 8 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese
- 4 garlic cloves (or minced I like roasted garlic)
- 1 tablespoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon horseradish sauce
- 12 ounces artichokes (quartered)
- 2 tablespoons liquid smoke
- 2 tablespoons hot sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Drain all the liquid from the spinach.
- In blender or mixer put spinach, parmesan, cream cheese, garlic, pepper, horseradish, artichokes, smoke, and hot sauce. Pulse to chunky or smoother depending on your taste.
- Put mixture into crock pot and mix in the mozzarella.
- Usually takes about 2-3 hours.