Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is the side dish you serve with some stews, paprikas, goulash, or chowder soups. This is how we make it in Croatia. We call this meal “trganci”.
- Take a glass pot (for salad for example) and mix well flour and milk.
- Add eggs, melted (but not hot) butter, and salt. Mix until you get smooth dough.
- Using spoon make small noodles and cook them in boiling salt water.
- When ready, strain them and put in another pot and cover with melted butter. Eat warm.
- You can also put them into stews, soups, paprikas or goulash to cook until ready.
I made 3 servings and added them to Recipe #363503 after cooking. Great comfort food, I will make again to serve as a side with butter or added to soup, stew or other saucy dishes. Thanks for posting Nitko. Made for Zaar Chef Alphabet Soup.