Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
From 750 Best Appetizers
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup wheat flour
- 1 egg, beaten
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- Trim zucchini and cut in half crosswise, then cut each half into 8 fingers.
- In a bowl, combine bread crumbs and cheese. Place flour and eggs in separate bowls.
- Dip zucchini in flour, then in egg and finally into bread crumbs, pressing to coat.
- Place at least 2 inches apart on prepared baking sheet and bake until crisp and golden brown, 25-30 minutes. Season to taste with salt and pepper.