1/2 Photos of Crispy Potatoes With Bacon, Garlic and Parsley
I am always searching for new ways to serve potatoes. This recipe is courtesy of the Food Network's "How to Boil Water".
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put the potatoes and salt in a medium saucepan and cover with cold water.
- 2Bring to a boil over high heat and simmer for 1 minute, then drain and pat dry.
- 3In skillet, saute bacon over medium heat and cook until crispy.
- 4Remove bacon with a slotted spoon and set aside on paper towels.
- 5Add butter to bacon fat and increase heat to medium.
- 6Add potatoes to pan so that the cut sides get nice and brown.
- 7Cook, turning only as needed until the potatoes are golden brown, about 25 minutes.
- 8Stir in parsley, garlic and bacon and stir until lightly browned.
- 9Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crispy Potatoes With Bacon, Garlic and Parsley
Serving Size: 1 (184 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 173.9
- Calories from Fat 52
- Total Fat 5.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 11.7 mg
- Sodium 688.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 4.0 g