- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups light corn syrup
- 1 1⁄2 cups chunky peanut butter
- 6 cups Rice Krispies
- 1 (12 ounce) package semisweet chocolate morsels
- Add the first 3 ingredients to a large saucepan over medium-low heat.
- Cook, stirring constantly, until well blended and mixture begins to bubble.
- Remove saucepan from heat.
- In a large bowl, mix together the Rice Krispies and chocolate morsels.
- Add to hot peanut butter mixture; stir until combined.
- Spread mixture into a plastic-wrap lined 13x9 inch baking pan.
- Let cool completely; cut into squares.