My wife ran an daycare in our home. This is ome of the kid meals they gave us to help with meal planning. The servings are kid size, but it should be easy to ramp it up to adult portions if needed.
My Private Note
kid siz ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup vegetable juice
- 1/4 teaspoon hot sauce
- 2 ounces cheddar cheese, finely shredded
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 1/2 lbs skinless chicken thighs
- 1 1/2 ounces corn flakes, crushed
- 1In a shallow non-aluminum pan combine vegetable juice and hot sauce.
- 2Add chicken and let marinade in refrigerator for 3 hours turning frequently.
- 3Drain chicken and discard marinade.
- 4Preheat oven to 375 deg. F.
- 5Spray a large cookie sheet with non stick cooking spray.
- 6In a large zip bag combine remaining ingredients.
- 7Add the chicken and shake to coat.
- 8Remove from bag and place on cookie sheet.
- 9Sprinkle and remaining crumbs on chicken.
- 10Bake one hour until tender.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crispy Oven Fried Mexican Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (1488 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 225.7
- Calories from Fat 72
- Total Fat 8.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 125.2 mg
- Sodium 437.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 30.3 g