Recipe by Carol's Mistletoe Kitchen
Better than fried chicken... Another recipe from my friend, Judy. Very easy. I love easy recipes.
Top Review by Amy020
This was pretty darn good! I used 3 chicken breast halves cut in half (which is the "official" chicken serving size), but really only needed about 1 c potato flakes and 1/4 c parmesan. Threw the rest away! I used spray butter to coat the chicken and spray on top - these changes brought the recipe to 4 WW pts/serving. After the chicken was done, I spooned some spaghetti sauce on top and sprinkled with 2% shredded cheese (bringing the dish to 6 WW pts/serving) and put back in the oven to cheese was melted. Yummy!
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3 cups Betty Crocker potato buds, instant
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- salt & pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash and clean chicken breasts. Cut in half and tenderize.
- Melt butter in bowl.
- In separate bowl mix potato flakes, parmesan cheese, salt and pepper.
- Dip chicken in butter and roll in potato mixture.
- Place on baking sheet. Drizzle a little butter on top.
- Bake 375 for 30-35 minutes (or until golden brown).