Carol's Mistletoe Kitchen's Note:
Better than fried chicken... Another recipe from my friend, Judy. Very easy. I love easy recipes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash and clean chicken breasts. Cut in half and tenderize.
- 2Melt butter in bowl.
- 3In separate bowl mix potato flakes, parmesan cheese, salt and pepper.
- 4Dip chicken in butter and roll in potato mixture.
- 5Place on baking sheet. Drizzle a little butter on top.
- 6Bake 375 for 30-35 minutes (or until golden brown).
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crispy Oven Baked Parmesan Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (145 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 301.3
- Calories from Fat 172
- Total Fat 19.1 g
- Saturated Fat 11.5 g
- Cholesterol 116.4 mg
- Sodium 313.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 30.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Betty Crocker potato buds