Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Recipe comes from Carnation evaporated milk.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1⁄4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 fat-free evaporated milk
- 1⁄4 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 475. Spray a 13" x 9" baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine mustard and evaporated milk.
- Combine breadcrumbs and cheese in a seperate small bowl.
- Dip chicken into mustard/milk mixture, coating on both sides, then into breadcrumb/cheese mixture, coating both sides.
- Place in prepared dish.
- Bake at 475 for 15-20 minutes or until chicken center reaches 170 degrees F.
I followed the recipe as written, and we did liked it, but were a little bit disappointed about the crispiness and how it browned. Also the Dijon flavor did not come through as we had hoped.
This is a great way to serve moist healthy chicken! I made it as directed and placed on top of recipe #88788, baked it for one hour at 350 and had a lovely complete meal! Thanks, Carole in Orlando
This recipe was so simple to make! My husband and I were a little pessimistic at first, and thought that it would be a bit dry and boring, but we were totally wrong! My only gripe is that the chicken wasn't really crispy..But other than that it was great and very quick to make!