- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1⁄4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 fat-free evaporated milk
- 1⁄4 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 475. Spray a 13" x 9" baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine mustard and evaporated milk.
- Combine breadcrumbs and cheese in a seperate small bowl.
- Dip chicken into mustard/milk mixture, coating on both sides, then into breadcrumb/cheese mixture, coating both sides.
- Place in prepared dish.
- Bake at 475 for 15-20 minutes or until chicken center reaches 170 degrees F.