Prep 40 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe combines strawberries, coconut, almonds and chocolate very nicely. Try it for mother's day!
- 500 g strawberries
- 2 tablespoons shredded coconut
- 2 tablespoons slivered almonds
- 250 g dark chocolate
- 2 tablespoons corn flakes
- Clean strawberries well and pat dry carefully. Cut huge strwberries into halves.
- Heat first shredded coconut, then almond-sticks in a skillet. Melt chocolate.
- Put strawberries on wooden sticks (small forks will also do), dip into the chocolate and cover carefully with Coconut-pieces, almond-sticks or cornflakes. Let cool on baking paper.