This is a fantastic way to enjoy crispy potatoes. I love to serve this with my recipe for Full Flavored Steak. I hope you enjoy it! The recipe is from Better Homes & Gardens / Great Cooking For Two.
- Scrub potatoes thoroughly with a vegetable brush.
- Cut potatoes in half lengthwise.
- In an 11" x 7" x 1 1/2" or 9" x 9" x 2" baking pan, combine melted butter, garlic or seasoned salt, and pepper.
- Place potatoes, cut side down, in butter mixture.
- Bake in a 450°F oven for 25 to 30 minutes or until tender and cut sides of potatoes are browned and crispy.
- Lift out with a spatula.
- If desired, serve with sour cream and/or chives.