This is the only recipe I use to cook chicken breasts. My husband always complained about chicken breasts being too dry, but he likes this recipe because the meat stays juicy and the seasonings give the chicken good flavor.
- In a medium size bowl, combine cereal, flour, salt, dried thyme and poultry seasoning.
- Place melted butter in another bowl.
- Dip chicken in butter, then into cereal mixture.
- Place breaded chicken into a greased baking pan.
- Drizzle chicken with remaining butter.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until chicken juices run clear.