1/2 Photos of Crispy Baked Chicken Breasts
This is the only recipe I use to cook chicken breasts. My husband always complained about chicken breasts being too dry, but he likes this recipe because the meat stays juicy and the seasonings give the chicken good flavor.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium size bowl, combine cereal, flour, salt, dried thyme and poultry seasoning.
- 2Place melted butter in another bowl.
- 3Dip chicken in butter, then into cereal mixture.
- 4Place breaded chicken into a greased baking pan.
- 5Drizzle chicken with remaining butter.
- 6Bake, uncovered, at 400 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until chicken juices run clear.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crispy Baked Chicken Breasts
Serving Size: 1 (147 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 288.6
- Calories from Fat 132
- Total Fat 14.7 g
- Saturated Fat 8.0 g
- Cholesterol 106.0 mg
- Sodium 609.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 26.2 g