Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
saw and saved
Make and share this Crispy Baked Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- In a small bowl combine the mayonnaise, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, and the black pepper.
- Dip chicken and coat on all sides with the mixture.
- Put the bread crumbs in a large plastic bag.
- Put 1 piece of the chicken at a time into the bag and shake to coat chicken.
- Put the chicken into a glass baking dish or broiler pan.
- Bake at 425 degrees F for 40 minutes or until golden brown and tender.