Recipe by Clifford Boren
A very pleasant dining experience on a hot summer's eve. Serve with crackers or Holland rusks and a chilled white wine.
- 2 cups small shell pasta, cooked
- 12 ounces medium shrimp, cooked
- 1 1⁄2 cups sliced celery
- 2 large nectarines, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
- 1⁄2 cup peanuts
- lettuce leaf, to line the bowls
For the dressing
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 1⁄3 cup cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt substitute
- 1 (4 ounce) jarof sliced pimiento, drained
- garlic powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all the salad ingredients except the lettuce and nectarines.
- Combine dressing ingredients in separate bowl.
- Add dressing to salad and toss.
- Put in the frige for at least an hour.
- To serve, line bowls with lettuce leaves.
- Mound salad in center and arrange nectarine slices around the edge of the salad mound.