1/2 Photos of Crescent Roll Cookies
These are my very favorite Cookie from my mom's repitoire. Very popular at cookie exchanges, and freezes very well, if you make in bulk, ahead of time for the holidays.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375.
- 2Use 10 x 15 Jelly roll pan, sprayed with PAM.
- 3Spread crescent roll dough over pan.
- 4Bring butter and brown sugar to a boil for one minute, to make caramel.
- 5Spread caramel mixture over dough.
- 6Sprinkle walnuts over entire pan.
- 7Bake 15 - 18 minutes until dough is golden brown and caramel is bubbly.
- 8Remove from oven and pour chocolate chips over pan.
- 9Spread some of the chips out, but leave others whole, for a nice presentation.
- 10Allow to cool before cutting into bars.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crescent Roll Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (20 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 40
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 126.9
- Calories from Fat 78
- Total Fat 8.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 10.9 mg
- Sodium 55.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 8.5 g
- Protein 1.5 g