Top Review by Vicki in CT
These were tasty. My son liked them especially. I used sliced pepperoni vs chopped and used the dough sheet. I just used the whole sheet and placed all ingredients rolling up the long side, then slicing. Saved a couple of steps by doing it this way.
- 1 (8 ounce) can Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls (Pillsbury Crescent Recipe Creations flaky dough sheet) or 1 (8 ounce) can pie crusts (Pillsbury Crescent Recipe Creations flaky dough sheet)
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄3 cup pepperoni, finely chopped (about 1 1/2 oz)
- 2 tablespoons green bell peppers, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup Italian cheese blend (2 oz)
- 1⁄2 cup pizza sauce (from 8-oz can)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350°F Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- If using crescent rolls: Unroll dough; separate dough into 4 rectangles. Firmly press perforations to seal.
- If using dough sheet: Unroll dough and cut into 4 rectangles.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese, pepperoni, bell pepper and Italian cheese blend over each rectangle.
- Starting with one short side, roll up each rectangle; press edge to seal. With serrated knife, cut each roll into 6 slices; place cut side down on cookie sheet.
- Bake 13 to 17 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Meanwhile, heat pizza sauce. Immediately remove pinwheels from cookie sheet. Serve warm with warm pizza sauce for dipping.