Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
- 1 (8 ounce) can Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls (Pillsbury Crescent Recipe Creations flaky dough sheet) or 1 (8 ounce) can pie crusts (Pillsbury Crescent Recipe Creations flaky dough sheet)
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄3 cup pepperoni, finely chopped (about 1 1/2 oz)
- 2 tablespoons green bell peppers, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup Italian cheese blend (2 oz)
- 1⁄2 cup pizza sauce (from 8-oz can)
- Heat oven to 350°F Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- If using crescent rolls: Unroll dough; separate dough into 4 rectangles. Firmly press perforations to seal.
- If using dough sheet: Unroll dough and cut into 4 rectangles.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese, pepperoni, bell pepper and Italian cheese blend over each rectangle.
- Starting with one short side, roll up each rectangle; press edge to seal. With serrated knife, cut each roll into 6 slices; place cut side down on cookie sheet.
- Bake 13 to 17 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Meanwhile, heat pizza sauce. Immediately remove pinwheels from cookie sheet. Serve warm with warm pizza sauce for dipping.
These were tasty. My son liked them especially. I used sliced pepperoni vs chopped and used the dough sheet. I just used the whole sheet and placed all ingredients rolling up the long side, then slicing. Saved a couple of steps by doing it this way.
excellent! just made these as a late snack for dh. i used the recipe creations dough sheet (love 'em!) and spread 1 tablespoon of salsa on the dough before adding italian cheese, asiago, garlic powder and pepperoni. i was only able to cut the sheet into 3 rectangles rather than 4. i rolled up and placed in the freezer for a while before slicing. great make ahead recipe! im sure these would freeze well. thanks pillsbury!!
My kids are obsessed with these!