Prep 30 mins
Cook 25 mins
Yumm...cheesy burger filling in a golden brown crust. This was a Pillsbury Bake-Off winner about 25 years ago.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 cups shredded swiss cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 egg
- 1 (8 ounce) can crescent rolls
- Preheat oven to 375.
- In large frying pan brown ground beef, onion and garlic; drain.
- Remove from heat and stir in remaining ingredients except crescent rolls.
- Separate crescent roll dough into 4 rectangles.
- Place the 4 rectangles in an ungreased 11- 7-inch or 9-inch square baking pan.
- Press over bottom and about 1/2 inch up sides to form a crust.
- Spoon meat mixture into crust.
- Bake 25 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
ReeLani, this was another one that I picked for the Pick your Chef weekend. This is great, and we loved it. Especially liked the swiss cheese instead of the traditional american or cheddar. Was great with a salad and some butterd corn on the side. TY again!
Very good recipe, it was so easy to put together. The swiss cheese gave it a really good flavor. Thanks.
This was very good and simple to throw together. The next time I might add chopped green peppers and maybe some spaghetti sauce to the hamburger mixture.