Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
yummy and easy
- 1 1⁄2 cups whole wheat flour or 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups whole milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 pinch salt
- mix everything on high in mixer until smooth.
- heat frying pan to medium high.
- ladel out on scoop and swish batter into a thin circle by rotating the pan by the handle above the burner.
- flip with a turner when bubbles start to appear.
- fill with what you like,
- fold in half and heat on each side.
- I like tiny little brown spots just to say that it is done.
- fold over again so it is in forths and present it on a plate to the happy camper it was made for.
This is the exact recipe I use for crepes and I'm glad I found it here. I like the fact it doesn't have any butter or oil in it, which I find unnecessary. It is perfect with savoury and sweet fillings; nutella and sliced banana being my kids' favourite. I also like my crepes well-cooked with brown spots and heating each side helps the fillings to melt and blend together.