Prep 2 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a recipe my daughter got from her MIL and always gets rave reviews. Haven't tried it myself as a little worried about the cooking process, but sure want to try it so will save her until I can give it a try.
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup low-fat milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 eggs
- 2 lbs ricotta cheese
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley
- 0.5 (10 ounce) box frozen spinach
- Measure all ingredients into blender jar; blend for 30 seconds.
- Scrape down sides.
- blend for 15 seconds more.
- Cover and let sit for 1 hour (this helps the flour absorb more of the liquids.)not included in preparation time.
- Makes 12-14 crepes.
- For stuffing mix all ingrediants and roll in crepes.
- for a sweeter crepe:.
- Add 2 teaspoons sugar and 1 teaspoon vanilla.
- For a Chocolate crepe:.
- Add 2 tablespoons chocolate sauce to sweet crepe recipe.
Excellent recipe! Made this for ZWT8 Family Pick. Very easy and the filling is very very good. Thanks for posting!
This was my first time making crepes and they came out excellent! I did not do the filling; instead I added the sugar and vanilla. When they were done I sprinkled them with powdered sugar and served with fresh berries. I thought I was going to need a crepe pan but I didn't have one. I gave it a try anyway and they were perfect!
I really liked this recipe. It showed me what I was missing when I was trying to make crepes with pancake batter. This is so much better. We didn't make the stuffing, though it sounds very good. We just filled with cherry preserves. Yum.