1/1 Photo of Creole Pineapple Coleslaw
Dreamer in Ontario's Note:
I love the addition of fruit to salads. To make this recipe vegan, substitute a vegan mayonnaise for the regular mayo. From Vegan Express. Since you can often purchase prepared veggies the prep time does not include the time to shred and dice ingredients.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine first three ingredients and stir until blended.
- 2Combine cabbages, carrots and pineapple in a serving bowl; toss together.
- 3Pour dressing over vegetable and pineapple mixture; mix well.
- 4Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Browse Our Top Pineapple Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pineapple Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creole Pineapple Coleslaw
Serving Size: 1 (79 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 104.7
- Calories from Fat 46
- Total Fat 5.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 3.8 mg
- Sodium 211.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 8.5 g
- Protein 1.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: