I grew up eating this dish at Church suppers and potlucks. it tastes great and is a bit different
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 cups sliced onions
- 1 cup chopped green pepper
- 3/4 cup chopped celery
- 4 garlic cloves
- 32 ounces pasta sauce
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 1 lb shredded cooked chicken
- 1 lb spaghetti
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1Place the olive oil in a large saucepan.
- 2add onions, pepper, garlic and celery and saute until soft.
- 3add the pasta sauce and tomatoes with their juice and stir.
- 4add sugar, worcestershire sauce chili powder and cumin.
- 5reduce heat to low and simmer about 20 minutes.
- 6Cook spaghetti til al dente.
- 7drain spaghetti then pour sauce over top of it.
- 8Add chicken and cheese and put in a baking dish and broil for 2 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creole Chicken Spaghetti
Serving Size: 1 (326 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 503.1
- Calories from Fat 130
- Total Fat 14.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 42.5 mg
- Sodium 655.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 67.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 18.4 g
- Protein 25.1 g